Smart Play®: Motion 2-5
Model Number: 197057
Product Line: Freestanding Play
Component Type: Main Structure
Standards: ASTM, CSA
Dimensions: Max Fall Height: 32", Min Area Required: 24' x 24'
Age Range: 2 to 5
The race track steals the show with toddlers and pre-schoolers on the Smart Play®: Motion structure. While this play structure meets the technical specifications for ages 2-5, it was uniquely designed for kids ages 2-5. We recognize that there are huge developmental differences between a 2-year-old and a 5-year-old. By ages 4-5, many kids naturally gravitate to the “big kid” equipment on the playground. Smart Play: Motion is a smart choice for younger children, packing 16 activities into a compact space to keep them busy and entertained in a safe, developmentally-appropriate way.
Plus its whimsical, modern design and affordable price make it an attractive add to your playground.
Even more, designing Smart Play: Motion is as quick and easy as it gets. With one model and one price, all you have to do is choose your colors, and even that’s easy with our recommended palettes.
A Smart Play structure is a smart choice!
- 16 interactive activities addressing developmentally-appropriate skills: Inclined Tunnel, Leaf Shape-and-Fit, Wiggle Ladder, Slide, Shape-and-Fit Table, Leaf Trail, Race Car/Roller Track, Numbers Climber, Ring-a-Bell, Marbles, Bongo Panel, Bead Panel, Steering Wheel, Steppers, Alphabet Panel and your choice of either Sand Play Station with Sifters and Seats or Play Table with Seats
- 73% post-consumer recycled Permalene® used to create table tops, seats and activity components
- Choice of any three recycled Permalene colors
- Compact space
- 5 GripX-textured decks
- Built-in shade
- Cut-outs in roofs create shadow play on decks below
- ADA compliant
- Direct bury or surface mount
Visual, Vestibular, Tactile, Auditory, Proprioception
Balance, Coordination, Eye-Hand Coordination, Motor Planning, Fine Motor, Agility, Flexibility, Core Body Strength, Upper Body Strength, Lower Body Strength
Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking
Cooperation, Social Skill Development, Imaginative Play